An opportunity exists for a receptionist/ administration assistant to join a progressive Accounting firm in the heart of Gold Coast CBD.
The role provides for a variety of administrative tasks including:
- Telephone answering
- Mail collection and sorting
- Collation of completed client financial reports
- Preparation of client letters and correspondence
- Liasing with the ATO on behalf of clients
- ASIC company secretarial matters
- Greeting clients and maintaining meeting rooms/boardrooms
- General office tasks
The ideal candidate should posses the following skills:
- Be well spoken and professional presented
- have strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- be proficient in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook)
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines where necessary
- Be enthusiastic, pro-active and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
If you believe you meet the requirements of the role and are ready to make a valuable contribution to the practice, submit your resume below.
We envisage the start date would be 1 June 2017 for the successful candidate. Training will be provided. Only candidates successful in earning an interview will be contacted.
* no agencies please*